Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WELCOME BACK MADAM!

Graceey left the Philippines June 16, 2010 and now she's back!! (but only for 2 weeks. tsk) Arrived in PI May 12. Met up with her and the boyfriend at Starbucks Greenhills after my Job Interview. We just walked around, had late lunch at Shakey's, went to krispy kreme for some coffee while waiting for the boyfriend.

Then the last thing we did at Greenhills was we watched IRON MAN II. I wanted to watch Miley's movie though. We ate dinner at MOA and then they dropped me off in Pasay where my brother lives. I was supposed to come home to Dagupan with them but I have a job Interview the next day (sayang! Libre fare na sana! hahahaha) FUN DAY!!!!

4 comments:

Micamyx said...

so nasa greenhills ka without telling me? booo

DANA said...

Awww! Sorry nawala sa isip ko. Di bale magsasawa ka na niyan sa mukha ko pag nagtrabaho na ako dyan. ghahahahaha

Lara Cabuang said...

naka make-up ka dito??

DANA said...

hahahaha hindi ah!