Friday, July 23, 2010

Building a Brand New Relationship with God.

Nuestra Senora de Gracia Church

This Church is now my Second Home since we moved here in Makati. I started hearing the 6PM mass last Monday. And I'm doing it everyday. Yes! EVERYDAY! It’s actually one of those things that I know I should be doing but constantly making excuses not to. LOL! Well, No more excuses now because the church is just 500 meters away from where I live.

It really feels good to be reunited with God. I know it sounds crazy because you guys would probably think that going to church is not my "thing." But HEY! All of us need to work hard on our relationship with God.
Now I feel like God has opened my eyes to a lot of things within my life, some good, some bad.
I may be jobless now but I believe God has better plans for me. I just need to be a little more patient.

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW ME! :)

Cheers! xxx

15 comments:

Nikki San said...

Hello. I'm glad that you found a new relationship with Him. Everything will be great when you trust in Him.

=)

DANA said...

Thank you my Ate Nikki! :) iLY

Coffeebreak said...

Nice! you found your way back.. Welcome back dana.

DANA said...

Thanks Coffeebreak! New life! :)

arezo said...

WOW im sooo happy for you! Love u and take care...

DANA said...

heheh Thank you Arezo! Love you!

Dodi said...

Great place for a 2nd home in Makati. I still remember the place since I left to join the U.S. Navy.

DANA said...

Yes Tito!! Thank you for the comment :)

Micamyx said...

Nanibago ako LOL but that's great :) Just continue building your relationship with him :)

DANA said...

hahhahhah I knew you would say that but Thank you, Mica!

Sep said...

YAY! I'm very happy for you! Finally! Hahahaha now I just need to motivate myself to do the same. =) MIss u

DANA said...

Yes! Motivation!! :D Miss you, Sep!

kath said...

Ouch! natamaan ako! I guess it's about time to rekindle my relationship with Him too. I'm glad for you dana!

pia said...

whoa!what can i say..im proud and overwhelmed as well...its good to know..u have changed...everything will turn out good 4 u dana...with him by ur side.. :-)..take care!simba tau 1 time!..

DANA said...

@Kath - Yes you do that!! and thank you!!

@Pia - Yes, simba tayo minsan, okay?