Tuesday, July 20, 2010

...Its been awhile

Here's Sep's New Blogdesign! *woot!!
Check her out here!
You might also want to check out the songs they've posted on their website,
just click here.
Don't forget to leave comments.


It's been awhile since the last time I blogged, Just thought I'd start blogging again since I am not that busy anymore. :)

There's nothing much happening actually. But yeah, I am living in Manila now and I am kinda missing home. I MISS DAGUPAN. I miss my life over there. I miss everyone! I miss my every night gimik with close friends. I miss hanging out with friends at City Mall (I call it sh*tty mall. lol). I miss my family especially Julianne and Chiara, I only get to talk to them on skype (awwwwww! Good thing I have internet at home, otherwise, kill me now! LOL).

My main reason why I am here in Manila is for "self growth". I really need it. And I think its about time to live independently 'cos I am not getting any younger anymore!! haha I am currently looking for a job and hoping I'll find one soon. Something that I will surely enjoy doing and with good compensation and benefits ofcourse. hehe

Living away from home is not easy but I am lucky I have my very supportive brother. *woot! Who helps me with everything. Buys me clothes whenever he has extra money. Who always say, "Ano ka ba? Magtyaga ka lang, Madami pa dyan. Hindi yan para sayo!" whenever I fail the exam or job interview.

Maybe you're wondering, what am I doing since I have all the time in the world and still looking for a job. hehehehe NOTHING! Nothing Productive! During weekdays, I just stay home and spend the day with the computer, facebooking and tweeting LOL! and sometimes I go out with friends ofcourse. Weekends are for are for me and Jared. We usually spend the weekend at the mall (MOA or Market Market) just chilling. Syempre YOGURT FROZE perfectly completes our day. Talk about brother-sister bonding. :)


That's all for now. Ciao!

11 comments:

Lara Cabuang said...

I LOVE THE HEADER!!! :) COOL.

DANA said...

Thanks Lara!!

Micamyx said...

Let's meet soon! :P

DANA said...

YES SOONN!!!!

tel :) said...

hey danababe..just keep your fingers crossed..the perfect high paying job will be yours soon..and your like 23 and im twentytoot and im still a bum..but surviving..:)we miss you here

DANA said...

hahahaha You don't need to work anyways! I Miss you! everybody!! Can't wait to see you all!!

ColorMeNeutral said...

love the design! perfect as always.
hmmm. you'll find one soon. may not be now or real soon but i'll come! for now enjoys these days that you;re not working coz when time comes you have to work, You'll be working you as* off! :D missin' u

DANA said...

Thank you! Yeah, hopefully!

Nikki San said...

You're so talented! =)

DANA said...

Naks! It runs in the blood Ate Nikki! but thanks!

Sep said...

U r the best!! Thank you again for the header!