Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Ever Vacation



It's been like what? Months? since the last time I blogged. Life in Manila has been really really busy for me, (Work, social life bla bla bla. lol) Well yeah, obviously I'm bored so I thought I'd update my blog before going to work.
I just had my very first vacation since I started working for IBM. It's a four-day vacation, i was lucky enough to get it approved. So, Here are the things I did:

Sunday - I just stayed at home in Manila. I literally just slept the whole day. hahaha Boo me! Bro and I went to Greenbelt for some dinner and coffee. Syempre, A night out with a friend from the US (finally after 5 or 6 years). We spent the night drinking at Kudos in Metrowalk. I was really surprised seeing her with tattoos all over her body, but it looks good on her!!! Really!!! lol

Monday & Tuesday- Sheila and I drove to Tarlac and spent the night at a hotel in Dagupan. Met up with friends at Gloria Jeans. Ano pa ba? The next day, went to Tito Bong's Wake (Tito Bong, RIP.) and had lunch at Jam Sweet Jam. Tapos balik na din agad dito sa Manila. Hindi naman masyadong stressful noh?! hahahaha Anyways, it was all worth it naman :)

Wednesday - Guess what?! High Fever and Colds!!! Stuck in my bed the whole freakin' day. hahaha
Did nothing productive but atleast I had fun. Now I'm back to the real world. But it's a good thing I'm back on the night shift otherwise, I RESIGN! Just kidding! hahaha

0 comments: