Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Night with my Boys and the Super Moon

Last Saturday was one of those days I enjoyed most with brother. Although, we always hangout every weekend or If not on a weekend, atleast once a week since I have the most "abnormal" work schedule. LOL

We always make sure that we eat out or have a small talk over a cup of coffee or yoghurt once a week since we don't have much time together because I'm on a night shift and opposite
naman siya. :-|

So, first we had dinner at Chicboy in Makati. The food was alright and it's cheap. For just 350php,
Nabusog kami! :-) We usually spend 1,500php everytime we eat out. How cool is that huh? and oh, Unlimited rice pa!! Then we went straight to one of our favorite hangout place, Starbucks, Greenbelt. Our cousin arrived after an hour, Kuya and I were so happy cos he brought his Camera with him. Yes! My kuya's a "Camwhore" or should I say "Narcissistic?" Kiddin' We just stayed there for a couple of hours, taking pictures of ourselves (pictures are uploaded on my Facebook Account.) Lol, did a lot of catching up (it's a given na!) and asarin yung nagpapanggap na studyante! :-) Nope seriously, he's taking his Masters Degree in Ateneo Graduate School.

This is what he always do in Greenbelt, "STUDYING" - sucks to be you brother! :-)
Jay-R, One of my favorite Cousins. :-) You owe me for this! :-)
Serious, Much?

At 1:30am, We decided to walk around Greenbelt and see if the supermoon was gonna show up. Meron naman but the thing was, the clouds were covering it! Too bad! We realized it was too early to go home so we went to Central BBQ Boy Shots in Makati so I could try their famous Southern Comfort or Soco Shake Slammer. Soco is a yummy chocolate flavored shake with a kick of alcohol (this is now my favorite) and some other more.
You gotta try this!Yummy! Yummy! It tastes just like a normal Chocolate Shake. Yum!
Cheers to the friggin' weekend. :-)
After 2 shots of Soco. :-)
The Super Moon at 4AM





Looking forward to another great weekend with the people I love.




CHEERS!

D









2 comments:

Ysh ♥ said...

Hindi ko man lang nakita yung super moon na yun! lol

Some of my friends are raving about Chicboy, too.

DANA said...

hahaha Sabi nila kasi 2am. 4am na kaya non. Chicboy's okay. Pero maganda sa Central. :-)

Thanks for dropping by!

D